Simple Rules and Guidelines
Terms & Conditions
• Please visit the Office before heading to your site. Our staff will give you your permit and instructions for the Campground.
• Rates are based on 4 campers per site regardless of age. Any additional guests will be charged $5/night per camper to a maximum of 6 campers total per site.
• Only 1 unit is permitted at each site. If room for a second unit a full night fee will be charged per unit. Second vehicles are permitted at $10 per night. One extra vehicle permitted, space is limited. Motorcycles are not included as a second vehicle.
• Check out time is 11:00am and check in time is 2:00pm. Quiet time is 10pm to 7am. No music after 10pm. Strictly enforced. Late checkout will incur a $30 charge
• The Campground and operators are not liable for any personal injury, loss, or damage of personal property, or any act of god.
• Damages to the campground and equipment by any member of your camping party must be reported and be paid for. Damages found after your camping party has vacated the campground will remain the responsibility of your camping party. Management will contact for prompt payment.
• Sites deemed excessively messy by management after a camper has checked out will be charged a clean-up fee of $100. This may also result in a ban for future stays.
• Charging of electric vehicles at a site will incur a fee of $8 per day
• Coquihalla Campground is family oriented and as such there is no tolerance for excessive noise. Management reserves the right to evict offending camping parties at their discretion without refund of reservation fees.
• Management reserves the right to refuse acceptance of a booking and/or cancel a reservation.
• Alcohol and Cannabis are permitted on sites only.
• Speed limit in campground is 10km per hour.
• Generators are permitted but subject to the following times for use: 9-11am and 6-8pm. Do not leave generators unattended. Management has the discretion to ask for removal at any time.
• Pets are welcome at no additional fee. Pets must be on a leash at all times and under control. Pets cannot be left unattended.
• Campfires are permitted only in the designated fire rings. Please do not move the fire rings. Leaving campfires unattended in British Columbia is illegal. Put out your fires before going to bed. Firewood is available for purchase at office. Do not scavenge for firewood. You may bring your own wood.
• Coquihalla Campground is environmentally friendly. Please use the designated bins for garbage and recycling. Bears frequent the area, do not leave any food or waste unattended at your site. If attractants are left unattended the staff will remove them. Do not leave garbage or food in the fire rings.
• Please supervise children at all times. River is fast flowing and dangerous.
• Fireworks are not permitted in the Campground or Day Use areas.
• Visitors must leave the park by 10:00pm (quiet time). Registered campers are responsible for their visitors conduct and understanding of rules.
• Unlicensed vehicles are not permitted on Campground roads.
The reservation name is the only party that has the right to change or cancel a reservation. Cancellations and changes must be made through email at email@example.com A change in reservation will incur a $10 fee
• Cancellation outside of 30 days of arrival will receive full refund minus booking fee
• Cancellation within 30 days of arrival, 1 night fee and $5 booking fee will be forfeited
• Cancellation within 14 days of arrival, the first and second night of your reservation will be forfeited plus the $5 booking fee
• Cancellation within 48 hrs of arrival, will result in a full forfeiture of your reservation and $5 booking fee
If you are a no-show for your reservation and have not contacted the campground by 11:00am of the second day, your reservation will be cancelled and the site will be resold.
Inclement weather, Evictions, and/or Vacating your site early will not be given refunds
Refunds for Wildfires and Air Quality Issues (Wildfire Smoke) will only be provided if the campground is within a Government Evacuation Order. The $5 non refundable booking fee will not be refunded.
Refunds for Covid-19 will only be issued if the Government issues restrictions towards the campground industry. The $5 non refundable booking fee will not be refunded.
Guests who are positive for Covid-19 or who have been asked to self-isolate from their local Government or Health Region will be asked not to visit. They will be provided a gift certificate which can be redeemed until the end of camping season in which their reservation was booked.